Saturday 17 September 2016

Our stunning ladies of the day are here, guys! Oscar's Blog Finest Faceoff

I just got back from SouthEastern's village. What's up, guys? You all already know, his mum's burial was yesterday and everything went so well!

Plenty top Nigerian personalities were there. Let me give you, a tip of the iceberg, an idea of who and who were there - Ngozi Conchita Braide, the first female Lagos Police Command Public Relations Officer, PPRO and hubby, popular gospel singer Paul Nwokocha and his live band were the performers of the day.

You need to see this video I made of SE dancing with his sisters. SE, guys, is a very likeable, pleasant, nice, friendly, good-natured, engaging, warm, delightful, jolly man!

Bamidele & Oge Juliet, una no try o!!!! That's all I have to say for now. lol.

Dearies, please meet Lailans Jumoke, Iwezu Joy and Chiamaka. Remember, we are looking for who you think has the prettiest face of them all.

First up is JUMOKE . Do you think she is the finest?



Hello Laila, my name is Jumoke. I live in Ogba, Ikeja Lagos. I am a 100 level student, National Open University, Computer science. I love dance and swimming. Vote for me, guys.
JOY is next. Is she the lady to go with?

Good Morning Laila,
My name is Joy, I am a Freelance Writer and a graduate of English and Literary Studies. An avid reader of your blog  (though I rarely comment *covers eyes*) I have enjoyed past editions of Laila's blog finest face off and decided to give it a try. I love to read, smile (this is my part time job😂) and of course write.
Our last reader is CHIAMAKA. What do you think of her? Is she the real deal? chiamaka was introduced to the competition by our one and only Ij Uchegbu.




Good evening Laila, its ur avid reader Ij. I am nominating my very gud friend and sister from another mother for the finest face of the week competition. Her name is Eke Chiamaka. She is from Anambra state, a 300 level student of the department of Geography, University of Lagos.
Chiamaka is a professional model and actress. She enjoys cooking, dancing, acting, singing, traveling, reading and most importantly strutting the runway. My friend is an excellent cook and I will call her a great wife material. She is the 3rd child in a family of 4. 
Lady with the highest votes from YOU gets flaunted on our sidebars as the finest face of the week. So, who are you voting for today, guys? See more of their pictures below.


JUMOKE:








JOY:




CHIAMAKA:






0 comments:

Post a Comment