Wednesday 5 October 2016

Benita Okojie shows off her boyfriend, reveals wedding plans (photos)

Benita Okojie, the once-upon-a-little girl that thrilled Nigerians with soul lifting gospel songs many years ago, is all grown up and ready to get married.



In a recent interview with Nneka Nwaneri, when asked about plans for marriage,  Ms Okojie said: 

“When it is the right time, I will marry my own because marriage is something you shouldn’t rush into. It is a life time thing. You need the leading of the Holy Spirit and if you rush into it, you will rush out. So, I am taking my time to listen to the voice of God, so that I will get married at the right time to the right person. It could be this year or next year. “

Describing her ideal man, she confirmed that she is already in a relationship which has been ordained by God:

She said: 
“What kind of man does not count at this point now because I am already in a relationship. Of course, he would have possessed the qualities I wanted for me to have chosen him and be in a relationship with him. Above all, it is God who chooses people for us, and more importantly, I want a man that loves God and believes in my ministry.”
See more photos of the lovely couple after the cut.



0 comments:

Post a Comment